Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Part Numbers

dannosail

dannosail

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Has anybody got a link to a website which does the expanded drawings and part numbers for the Cali?

2CV67 - thanks, found what I needed!

Hi Admins
You may need to check the link posted above as when I clicked on it all hell broke loose and I had to shut it down.
Maybe just me but take a look for others computer safety.

Here you go, don't be put off by the language, I've used it without problem for years...

Click - Safe Zone

Click - Free Services

Click - CarProg2 (Ignore anything about signing in)

Select - Campmob. (Typ2/Transp./LT) for some California specific parts (See below)

or

Select - Transporter for all parts common to transporter

or

Select - Transporter/Campmobil for model year 2020 onward transporters & campers

Then...

Double Click - Your particular year
Sometimes you will get an option of selecting from a split of chassis numbers, obviously select the one that you require.

Own another VW? Then play at your hearts content, note the special catalogues at the bottom of the screen.

Here you go, don't be put off by the language, I've used it without problem for years...

Click - Safe Zone

Click - Free Services

Click - CarProg2 (Ignore anything about signing in)

Select - Campmob. (Typ2/Transp./LT) for some California specific parts (See below)

or

Select - Transporter for all parts common to transporter

or

Select - Transporter/Campmobil for model year 2020 onward transporters & campers

Then...

Double Click - Your particular year
Sometimes you will get an option of selecting from a split of chassis numbers, obviously select the one that you require.

Own another VW? Then play at your hearts content, note the special catalogues at the bottom of the screen.
Will check it out thanks.

Back