Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Freecycle California T5 seat covers

Open_road!

Open_road!

Vehicle
T5 SE 140 4Motion
Free to a good home- Cali T5 seat covers. 3 yrs old. Fair condition - no rips / stains etc. Full set. Collection Wimborne, Dorset.

0b59b9161d594e04b61f0feddaf7968b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Great offer for someone. Wish they would fit over my leather seats in my t6.

I’d love these but miles away. Seems cheeky to ask if you’d wrestle them into a cardboard box or similar and I’d pay extra over the postage? Pretty please :)

I’d love these but miles away. Seems cheeky to ask if you’d wrestle them into a cardboard box or similar and I’d pay extra over the postage? Pretty please :)

This spirit of Christmas malarkey is really carrying me away!!! Of course I will. I’ll get a price- let you know what it is and cross fingers and toes that you will up the postage to cover a decent bottle of fizz. Ok? Pm me your address and I’ll do what I can- Wimborne Post office is staffed by a very sour lot and they like to put the general public through torture- especially during any season of goodwill- wish me luck and bear this in mind when calculating your ‘uppage’ X

Brilliant. Many thanks. It will!

I'm not sure I can message you as you don't show as a vip. If that's the case, can you drop me a line at 'now edited out' to get the ball rolling?

Cheers

Last edited:
All very nice to see this type of behaviour.
Personally I now just use MyHermes online parcel service. Very simple pricing structure with the ease of booking everything online and then just dropping off at a local collection point. (A few near me that open late too.)
I’ve not set foot in a Post Office for a few years now.
Maybe this could save you some time/hassle?

All very nice to see this type of behaviour.
Personally I now just use MyHermes online parcel service. Very simple pricing structure with the ease of booking everything online and then just dropping off at a local collection point. (A few near me that open late too.)
I’ve not set foot in a Post Office for a few years now.
Maybe this could save you some time/hassle?

Thank you Big Ted! I’ll take your advice!

As per Big Ted's advice, interparcel.com have all the best rates from all the carriers, and they'll collect from your home or you can pick one that has a local drop off station so you don't need to hang around for them to collect (many newsagents, corner shops etc) :)

Ohh, if they are available still, I live in Wimborne also ?

Well that’s typical Calizilla! They are now promised to another person so sorry-

Thanks, no problem. If it falls through, I'm 2 mins from Waitrose !

Hello. I know it’s a bit of a wild shot. Are the set of seat covers still available I am now owner of a T5 beach with that pattern seats. Dose the set include one for two seater rear bench seat.