Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California via Caravelle

J

John Lloyd

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I am expecting my new California 204 bhp DSG 4 Motion this month.
I have been driving a Caravelle for the past five years and love the vehicle. Previously I had a VW Transporter five seater with twin sliding doors (with windows) professionally converted including rails to slid the Rock and Roll bed back and forth as required.
My company have been running a fleet of ten T5s since they were introduced over ten years ago and have found them very reliable. We change the fleet every three years and although we introduced two Vitos into the fleet on a trial basis a few years ago none of the drivers preferred them to the T5.
We took delivery of ten T6s two months ago and all our drivers say that there has been a big improvement in the driving experience over the T5.
As you know the T5 is not without its fault and some have suffered corrosion caused by the driver's door bottom rear edge coming into contact with the bodywork. Also from memory at least two suffered corrosion at the sliding door handle.

Welcome , seems you got a lot experience on the T5 :thumb

Welcome , seems you got a lot experience on the T5 :thumb
Thanks - I am looking forward to gaining an intimate knowledge of the California from your (and all the other forum contributors') experience.

Welcome. You're experience might well be useful to some members.

Thanks - I am looking forward to gaining an intimate knowledge of the California from your (and all the other forum contributors') experience.

Attachments

• Caravelle Passenger Side.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 43