Cambridge

PudnBob

PudnBob

No more waiting….let the adventures begin
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
we are leaving the snow and rain of Nottingham and heading towards Cambridge. Any top campsites, preferably with hard standing please? A couple of miles outside is ok as we usually cycle everywhere once set up. thanks.

Yup. In my house in Cambridgeshire right now (11.57am Mon) it's still p***ing down! Good luck!
Thanks Verity, every where closed or not taking bookings!

Thanks Verity, every where closed or not taking bookings!
What a shame. I hope you find somewhere nice to go and something nice to do. We're in the last stages of packing up for our big move to Wales. Our Cali will come in very handy. Who knew when we bought him he would double up as a removals lorry?! I understand they get plenty of rain in Wales, which is something we're not normally used to in the East of England. I actually prefer rain to the consistent grey skies with no action we usually get in Cambridgeshire. It's been doing my head in for some 18 years, and I'm looking forward to pastures new!

What a shame. I hope you find somewhere nice to go and something nice to do. We're in the last stages of packing up for our big move to Wales. Our Cali will come in very handy. Who knew when we bought him he would double up as a removals lorry?! I understand they get plenty of rain in Wales, which is something we're not normally used to in the East of England. I actually prefer rain to the consistent grey skies with no action we usually get in Cambridgeshire. It's been doing my head in for some 18 years, and I'm looking forward to pastures new!
Thanks Verity, we have swapped the flats of cambridshire for the Malvern hills. We have had sunshine today and managed to get a 30 mile ride with over 2000 ft of climb. Now settled snugly in with prosecco and plonk!! Good luck with your move x

Thanks Verity, we have swapped the flats of cambridshire for the Malvern hills. We have had sunshine today and managed to get a 30 mile ride with over 2000 ft of climb. Now settled snugly in with prosecco and plonk!! Good luck with your move x
Oh it's lovely there. Enjoy :)