Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camp Memling Bruge (Brugge)

F

Flood51

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
image.jpeg Great little campsite close to the City which has some outstanding architecture and interesting beer. Campsite is clean, free internet. Recommend you bring a bike, this is a very bike friendly place and the drivers are really courteous to cyclists.

Was just thinking on you earlyer today and thinking of picking up that other post seeing how you are in Belgium.
Glad you'r setlled , if you seen Brugges and got a day left just hop on the train to Antwerp or Brussels lots to see specially Antwerp with looots of older architecture next to the waterfront of the river Schelde .
Arriving in the most beautifull trainstation on the planet middle of the center in Antwerp next to the Zoo.
Also Antwerp is the wallhalla for shopping :D
Have fun in Brugges!

Stayed there in the big white box five years ago. Lovely site very nice owners good facilities and very close to Bruge... Thanks for the photo I took delivery of a Vango Idris today and was concerned how it would look and fit on the California. You have put my mind at rest. Enjoy your stay we did.

HC, we couldn't make time for Antwerp this trip but went to Ghent and it too was beautiful. I have to confess that my previous visits to Europe for pleasure concentrated on France, Spain, Italy and Greece and I had neglected Northern Europe. Must learn more about the history. Not the normal 20th century stuff but the 16th-19th century must be fascinating. Didn't touch on it at school. Anyway great country Belguim, highly recommend it.

Last edited: