Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camper virgin

P6YRK

P6YRK

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Ordered my pre reg 180dsg from vw and just wondered where to look for insurance? Is there any tricks to keep price down also? I've ordered few little extras for van so need to declare these?
Any tips or tricks to get the best out of the camper? Also we have 8 week old baby and need some good sites near the seaside that are suitable?
Thanks in advance..

Hi and welcome. I use comfort insurance I have just renewed it was £265 I also told them about my alloys,lowering springs and side bars with no extra premium :thumb
Good luck :thumb
What part of the country are you from may :?: help us reccomend decent beaches

My best tip involves sleeping arrangements. :upsidedown

Our little one is 4 this year but from a very early age he has slept 'in the boot'. He loves it as he has his own space and for us it means we retain downstairs as a lounge and we sleep upstairs.

We have an Inca cover on the rear mattress which gives it a high degree of protection and we also have a nice mattress protecting sheet. So if ever there was a spillage everything is covered. Not needed it yet though.

The rear windows all have good blinds and are also double glazed so it's win win

Not the best of pictures but you'll get the idea.

image.jpg image.jpg

Thanks for replies, I'll try comfort for insurance and tell them all the extras etc, great idea with the boot area! From york but love the lakes and have family in Wales so going to travel far and wide hopefully, can't wait to pick it up now (9th October) hope to use all year round but summer hope to do shows etc.

Cheers