Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camping chairs for kids

lancashirelass

lancashirelass

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hello all,

Thanks for all the really useful advice so far. I'm planning ahead for our 3 week trip to France in the summer. We will have a then 4yr old and 18mth old.

I'm thinking of taking the Ikea antilop for baby to keep her out of the way. When collapsed we should be able to pack around it.

But looking for suggestions for camping chair for 4 yr old that will reach the table but is reasonably stable (she is a constant wriggler) or are the cali chairs best for her and I'll get myself another one?

Ta!

Hello all,

Thanks for all the really useful advice so far. I'm planning ahead for our 3 week trip to France in the summer. We will have a then 4yr old and 18mth old.

I'm thinking of taking the Ikea antilop for baby to keep her out of the way. When collapsed we should be able to pack around it.

But looking for suggestions for camping chair for 4 yr old that will reach the table but is reasonably stable (she is a constant wriggler) or are the cali chairs best for her and I'll get myself another one?

Ta!

We looked into this hard and could not find a satisfactory high chair, so we looked at it another way.

We bought a decorator's step and two child chairs. The boys use the step as their table.

a3ae2e254e5e1adc0fad3c276f357aec.jpg

c5e36e2383106987842cd6c556eda44c.jpg

0d140d82fe9aad045c39af7e331cf34d.jpg

The step can also be used as a two person adult bench, and of course used as a step to clean the roof top solar panels. We bought the step from Screwfix, it was quite expensive, but given its triple purpose, worth it. Chairs are widely available.

At mealtimes the boys only have what they need on their table, and this reduces spills with vulnerable bottles of wine, etc, on our table.

https://www.screwfix.com/p/work-platform-aluminium-900mm/6409p

http://www.rainbow-conversions.co.u...g/sunncamp-childrens-camping-chair-tiger.html

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Hehe, thanks for your reply! They look well happy at their little table. I like the idea.

Back