Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Can't turn off cabin light in Cali coast T6.1

R

Richard O Reilly

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 102
Hi having difficulty turning cabin lights off when driving. Have tried everything. So distracting when driving at night. Any ideas?

Hi having difficulty turning cabin lights off when driving. Have tried everything. So distracting when driving at night. Any ideas?
lol i had this but i cant remember what i did i think it was something to do with the interior light configuration i will have a think but its nothing major

I went through this recently in my Coast. Turns out someone had pressed the buttons near the rear view mirror. There are buttons dedicated to the cabin and rear leisure section. Double check your button is out.

The button circled in yellow is for the lights in the camper area (rear). I only show this photo for information because people regularly asks about the lights that do not go out at the back while driving but yours are the ones in the cabin as you say that don’t turn off. So for your cabin lights: I guess it must also be one of those buttons (but I haven't really read this yet: the cabin lights that do not turn off automatically while driving) but you can give it a try.

1705945239798.jpeg

Back