Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Carpets for my lovely new Cali

marjjeffs

marjjeffs

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Looking for advice please. I am pretty certain that the lovely grey carpets in the cabin will not withstand my dog's paw prints nor indeed mine. I had a wee windfall and am thinking of buying the Bandrup Velour Cabin
one. Expensive though so wonder if anyone out there has them. Thanks.

I don't have Brandrup. I have QTM all the way through and can recommend them.
Thanks Jen. I will have a look at them. They don't do tartan do they? Wouldn't show our paw marks!

Hello and thank you all for your help ( and saving me at least 50%). Getting greedy now. Was also going to order from Bandrup the pocket thingies for the back of the driver and passenger seats. Is there anyone else making them at half the price?

Thanks Jen. I will have a look at them. They don't do tartan do they? Wouldn't show our paw marks!

Tartan paw marks? Do you have a scottie???

My two doggies have had muddy paws on the QTM carpets in the habitation area and I just give them a good shake and a brush (the carpets, not the dogs).

An added benefit of QTM is that forum members get a discount.

Hello and thank you all for your help ( and saving me at least 50%). Getting greedy now. Was also going to order from Bandrup the pocket thingies for the back of the driver and passenger seats. Is there anyone else making them at half the price?

For proper tailored ones Brandrup is the only option, but don't forget you get 10% off the entire Brandrup range by calling Steve at SMG.

For proper tailored ones Brandrup is the only option, but don't forget you get 10% off the entire Brandrup range by calling Steve at SMG.
Thanks so much. I know this is ridiculous but I can't find the link to SMG on this site. Am I being particularly ditsy today? Am about to order carpets from QTM and can't find link on the site to them either. Do I just have to contact them and tell them I am a member maybe or is stupidity ruling the day ?!!!

Guys in regards to the QTM Carpets which would you recommend (standard/velour/premium) as easiest to clean and for pet hair removal.
My Black lab hair is a nightmare and it seems to stick in some materials more then others. I'm guessing the standard loop carpet will be the one to avoid?

Also for the 2015 Cali owners with the snap fit carpets, QTM will fit those fittings if you ask even thou tyhey are not on the website as I enquired

Hi...

I went for these...

http://www.mrcarmats.com/c/1402/volkswagen-california-car-mats

Reason being the QTM Prestige mats are 900g and the MrCarMats (Premium 1030g / Prestige 1465g).

I wanted the thicker pile...

If you contact them directly they will send you a sample (I assume QTM will as well so you can compare).

Hope that helps :)

Mark
Thanks Mark, I have gone for the 900g mats from QTM as suspect they will dry quicker than the thicker ones you have. The 'occasional' wet day ( and wet dog) in Scotland means I have to go for practicality over
luxury on this one.

I ordered the QTM ones:

Carpet Quality & Colour: Mid Grey Prestige, Trim Colours: Grey​

Clearly you can be far more adventurous than me, but our van is fairly standard and not blingged up and the Mid Grey is a pretty good match for the cali standard interior.

We also have a black lab, and the prestige finish comes up really well after every camping trip from a fur and footprints point of veiw :)

We even figured that at £90 a set then we wouldn't mind replacing after a couple of years, but no need at all :)

QTM for me too. bought mats as soon as I bought the cali. so under carpet is pretty much a virgin to feet! :) Went for Electric Blue, they brighten it up, even on a grey day!

Erm where do I find the "QTM" mats? The carpets on the link above seem to be more expensive.

Tom

+ 1 for QTM, grey carpet , 2 muddy pawed spaniels, 12 months on, carpet still looks brand new.:bananadance

Back