Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Charging Error

Hearny

Hearny

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
I am connected to 230v and the charging indicator is flashing between G and the two pin socket. The battery level has not moved from 90%. Is this an issue with leisure battery
b1e90e12cd5868482e7ee06ccde5bb82.jpg
6708203274d214e8d6c684692d1255de.jpg

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

I am connected to 230v and the charging indicator is flashing between G and the two pin socket. The battery level has not moved from 90%. Is this an issue with leisure battery
b1e90e12cd5868482e7ee06ccde5bb82.jpg
6708203274d214e8d6c684692d1255de.jpg

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk
The Contr Panel is a computer. Try resetting it first. Switch Off using L lower button. Wait 30 secs. Switch On and restart Fridge.

Fixed?

Sorry to hijack this topic.
I had my original display, which stayed lighted when just turned on. Then, when driving or on hookup I had the G or plug icon on the right bottom, and the battery showing middle top.
I have installed the new(er) display with index C, and now, when driving or on hookup, I have the G or icon both right under and middle top.
Someone knows what could cause that? I have tried to fiddle in the engineering menu, but there are not much options to play with. Selecting or deselecting extra battery doesn't work.
Don't think it affects the functions, as the batteries still charge completely, and it shows load or current draw.
I don't really worry for now, but if someone would know, I'd like to hear.

BTW, it was a second hand display.

Sorry to hijack this topic.
I had my original display, which stayed lighted when just turned on. Then, when driving or on hookup I had the G or plug icon on the right bottom, and the battery showing middle top.
I have installed the new(er) display with index C, and now, when driving or on hookup, I have the G or icon both right under and middle top.
Someone knows what could cause that? I have tried to fiddle in the engineering menu, but there are not much options to play with. Selecting or deselecting extra battery doesn't work.
Don't think it affects the functions, as the batteries still charge completely, and it shows load or current draw.
I don't really worry for now, but if someone would know, I'd like to hear.

BTW, it was a second hand display.
Is it set to the “ Battery “ screen?

Of course. And the original display showed as the pic above. The new shows no battery on top, but also G or icon when charging.
When not driving or on hookup it shows 2 batteries.
Just odd.