Kennycalifornia
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
California child safety net.
£30

Hi!
Is the safety net still for sale? If so very interested. Where are you based!

Mike

Hi!
Is the safety net still for sale? If so very interested. Where are you based!

Mike

Hi Mike

Yes still available.
Based in Kenilworth, Warwickshire

Hi Soulstyledevon ... thanks but I’ve sourced one to be picked up soon in Exeter. I was hoping you might be local given the name!
Best wishes

Mike

Hi Soulstyledevon ... thanks but I’ve sourced one to be picked up soon in Exeter. I was hoping you might be local given the name!
Best wishes

Mike

No problem Mike :thumb

Wow, thanks for your speedy reply. It is great that you still have it but obviously I'm not local. I live in austria so would need it to be posted. However, I do have some friends and family visiting me soon in August. Maybe if you wouldn't mind posting to either London or Bournemouth I might be able to take it off your hands. What do you think? Obviously I would pay whatever postage plus the 30 pounds. Also could you possibly send me a picture just so I can make sure it is the VW issued net.

Wow, thanks for your speedy reply. It is great that you still have it but obviously I'm not local. I live in austria so would need it to be posted. However, I do have some friends and family visiting me soon in August. Maybe if you wouldn't mind posting to either London or Bournemouth I might be able to take it off your hands. What do you think? Obviously I would pay whatever postage plus the 30 pounds. Also could you possibly send me a picture just so I can make sure it is the VW issued net.

PM me a postcode and I will see about posting

I have tried all afternoon to become a member but having difficulty as I cant seem to have a pay pal account with an English card and an austrian address. I hope there is another way...

Ok Guys
Still for sale...