Best VW California Dedicated Forum by Miles :)

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Discussion in 'Cali Kids' started by Amarillo, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Amarillo

Amarillo Tom Top Poster VIP Member

Vehicle:
    T6 Beach 150
    Year:
    I took Ben and Jack to see a production of Ian Fleming’s Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at the King’s Theatre in Portsmouth tonight. An excellent show, marred only by Jack projectile vomiting his interval strawberry ice cream over me and the hapless lady on my right during the curtain call.

On the way home, Ben, who was enchanted by the show, said: “Amarillo’s much better that Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is not really a magical car because it’s not real, but Amarillo is really magical because it really changes from one car into two beds and then back again.”

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

• I Like That! I Like That! x 4
    • I Agree I Agree x 2
  2. Sad

Sad '08 174 Auto VIP Member

Transmission:
    Auto
    Vehicle:
    T5 SE 174
    Year:
    We like to think of ours as kin to the Transformers....

3. gvick

gvick

Transmission:
    Auto
    Vehicle:
    T6 Cali On Order
    Year:
    Ah the delights of young kids and projectile vomit - ours did it once when I pulled up a little to sharply at some traffic lights. From the back child seat he splattered the front window.