Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Christmas wish-list: what’s on yours?

Elly Swanson

Elly Swanson

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Well, it’s that time of year. Making the list is easy. Being good enough to get it all, not so easy.

No van yet, not even Santa can hurry along those pesky builders, but making big plans and lists.

At IKEA last week and when leaving my 3 year old granddaughter said, “you better be good nanny if you want Santa to bring all those things”. Then added, “An elf was hiding in there and told me he was watching you”. Touché I thought!

She also got very worried, when a big box was delivered and I said it might be my Christmas present. She said it needed to go to Santa. So, my new set of Tefal Ingenio Stainless Steel pans are well hidden away.

We give presents when we feel like it...a simple bouquet of flowers works like magic ....
no need for any hype or religic reason to be buying gifts becose everyone else does so.

We give presents when we feel like it...a simple bouquet of flowers works like magic ....
no need for any hype or religic reason to be buying gifts becose everyone else does so.
I saw that coming as soon as i saw the thread.
Merry Christmas. :D

Good afternoon,

Children are grown up and the older one gets the less wishes (for things) we have. We all are looking forward to have time together and don't have to go to work. Just being on the couch cuddle with the dog is enough.

Have I said that, I still chasing something ...

I am unhappy with the Bridgestone Turanza 300 ER tyres. On dry roads they are fine, but I do not like them on wet and boggy Irish back roads. I am saving money to get the tyres changed to Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen2.

My problem is that my wife disagrees (she is right, the Bridgestones are almost as good as new), so I have to save up for the cost for the tyres. VW dealer (which I would prefer) is quite expensive and tyre shops I don't trust with the van...:(. So, if you know a good, trustworthy tyre shop in the greater Dublin area - let me know :).

Regards,
Eberhard

I'm not even slightly religious but still like Christmas and giving presents!
Having said that my wife is a nightmare as she hates surprises so tends to buy all her presents from me herself. Unfortunately she hasn't found anything she likes yet apart from a coat which she's already bought and is wearing on a weekly basis!

I'm getting a Galaxy watch which I think will be pretty useful for me, won't be allowed it until Christmas day though!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back