Collapsible bucket/washing up bowl

motacyclist

motacyclist

Colin
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
If you camp somewhere with no facilities, the "sink" on the Cali is no good for washing anything much bigger than a saucer. We found this in a shop called "The Range" in Bangor, North Wales; I think they have branches dotted around the country; or just Google the product code shown in the photo below.

You can just partly unfold it to make a bowl, big enough for a large plate or a frying pan; or fully as a bucket to take your dishes down to the washing up area. When finished, just squash it up again, stow it away, or play frisbee with it ... :D

The price? £4.99 :)

fr_1684_size1024.jpg

fr_1685_size1024.jpg fr_1686_size1024.jpg fr_1687_size1024.jpg

Looked at this just the other day but couldn't decide about getting one. Think I might go back and get one, but in blue:)

I discarded it start because I only saw it as a bucket; when I realised it could be used as a bowl I thought I'd risk £4.99 ...

Last of the big spenders! :rolleyes:

Times are hard, you know :(

Those collapsible things are always handy , don't buy them in camping related shops where they are 2 or 3 times more expencife than in those "cheap stores" or like "1 euro for anything stores " and warehouses....
Qualilty mabe bit less but some campingstores ask 25 euro for a collapsble bucket witch is crazy ....
Nice found motacyclist!

I've got one very similar (even the color) last weekend in Clas Ohlson. Don't remember the price, but it looked cheap for me and got it. It's a 7 litres one.

Same one at the same price in the B & M stores as well. Quite handy.

I have one of those with the lid and squeegee assembly,

£3.98 at piddles'r'us

Back