Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Collect my Cali tomorrow... advice for a newbie welcomed!

Matthew Mills

Matthew Mills

Living the dream...
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi All...

I collect our new SE 180PS DSG tomorrow, what advise would help make our Cali experience better?

Thanks in advance for all your help...

Matt

Download the checklist to make sure everything is there

Enjoy ,......
Just relax , guess you're buying from a official VW dealer so if anything should not go as planned it will be solved later .
And there's stil the forum...!
Have fun!

Hi All...

I collect our new SE 180PS DSG tomorrow, what advise would help make our Cali experience better?

Thanks in advance for all your help...

Matt
Welcome Matt. :thumb

You will enjoy the Cali anyway but being on here will improve the experience, so it's worth becoming a VIP member and you get access to the checklist mentioned above, and discounts on things you will feel impelled to buy, amongst other things. :D

Hi Matt
No sleep for you tonight :bananadance

The moment you put the keys in the ignition,start up,put the arm rests down, smell the newness of your prize possession,.... pinch yourself your not dreaming"....gear selector into drive and away you go,how much better can it get than that ?
Happy days ahead

Alan

Hello Matt,

I wouldn't personally own a Cali without being a member of this forum as it's so very helpful.

Get out and explore as often as you can, the more experiences and adventures you have make it for me and I'm sure that will be the case for you too...and it gets better with time

James

Hi All... As you can see 'Ruby' has joined the family... I joined and have used the check list. Alas no front blinds and the headrest covers for the front are missing - dealer knows and is addressing... My youngest 'forced' me to sleep in Ruby last night for the first time - very comfortable and he loves to upper bed!

Get in it, drive 100 miles, find somewhere to stop, put the roof up, don't go home for a week.

View media item 491
Loving it already, happy with all the extras - all seem worth it. Lots more toys on the way from various club discount suppliers.

Thanks all for the advice...