Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Comfort dash, app connect and 2 USBs

Zebra

Zebra

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi,

I've got a 2017 Beach with the comfort dash and 2 USB ports, does anyone know if App Connect is supposed to work with both USB ports. It works with the middle one next to the gear stick, which is handy obviously but doesn't work with the one in the upper glove box, is that usual?

The second one was an option, did you order it?
Also if you can remove the upper glove box then the colour of the App-connect version USB socket is Green.

Ok thanks @Wongo good to know. @Loz the vehicle was ex demo but has option code UI2 for 2x USB, do you mean that there’s yet another option to make it an apple usb?

I only have 1 and my build code is; UI4 Electric interface for external use, AUX-IN jack, USB (iPod-capable)
so there are at least 2 other variants so possibly yes.

Looking at the coding of the Media unit I have;
IDE10480-MAS10741-Interface for external media: activation-Connection 1 activated
IDE10480-MAS10742-Interface for external media: activation-Connection 2 not activated

Code:
IDE10480-MAS10741-Interface for external media: activation-Connection 1       activated
IDE10480-MAS10742-Interface for external media: activation-Connection 2      not activated
IDE10480-MAS10743-Interface for external media: activation-Connection 3      not activated
IDE10480-MAS10744-Interface for external media: activation-Connection 4      not activated
IDE10604-Menu entries for mobile online services not activated

So if you have access to VCDS you could check yours.

Hi With the 2 usb set up you have only the centre port is apple certified and will work with app connect.

Back