Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Comfort Mattress - Brand New - T6 and T6.1 Ocean / Coast

ChocolateEclair

ChocolateEclair

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Brand new VW comfort mattress for a T6 / T6.1 Ocean or Coast - £250.

Still in sealed bag.

Just picked our new Ocean yesterday and will not use it - don’t really know why we specified it as we never used the one in our last van either as we always sleep up top!

Collection from Bures on Essex / Suffolk border or can arrange delivery at cost.

Last edited:
Brand new VW comfort mattress for a T6.1 Ocean or Coast - £250.

Still in sealed bag.

Just picked our new Ocean yesterday and will not use it - don’t really know why we specified it as we never used the one in our last van either as we always sleep up top!

Collection from Bures on Essex / Suffolk border or can arrange delivery at cost.
Hello, this sounds interesting. We are new to this , may I ask a question please. Will it fit in top bed? Does it take up loads of room to store? We are local and can collect from you. Thank you. HareBear

Hi HareBear,

I guess you could use it upstairs but it's designed for the bottom bed - so a little less wide than the top bed, and it is shaped for the downstairs area sepcifically.

It folds in 3 sections for storage.

20200816_145744.jpg

And it will be too thick to leave up top and close the roof. It will damage the roof and mechanism.

Still available and just 1 week old.

Would accept £220 plus delivery.

Thank you for the explanation. We do use the top so not needed for the Hutch. Good luck selling it HareBear Hutch

Hello, I wonder if you could take a photo of it laid out on floor please? I realise that this means opening the bag, but it would help to see it. I could offer £200 plus postage. Many thanks Kevin

Hi Kevin,

No problem at all - here you go....

20200828_153011.jpg
20200828_153026.jpg20200828_153105.jpg

Fab, thank you. Would you take £200 plus postage? Many thanks. Kevin