Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Ocean Comfort Mattress - Brand New

K

Kernowboy

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Original VW Comfort Mattress, removed from my 2018 Ocean on collection and stored in my spare room since. Brand new and unused; it hasn't been removed from the protective packaging it arrived in. We already have a standard mattress which we continued to use so this is surplass to requirements. And I'm under orders to restore the spare room to its intended use. Collection from Truro/Falmouth area, but I also travel regularly between Cornwall, South Devon and Fareham and would be happy to meet in or en-route to those locations. £275.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
Original VW Comfort Mattress, removed from my 2018 Ocean on collection and stored in my spare room since. Brand new and unused; it hasn't been removed from the protective packaging it arrived in. We already have a standard mattress which we continued to use so this is surplass to requirements. And I'm under orders to restore the spare room to its intended use. Collection from Truro/Falmouth area, but I also travel regularly between Cornwall, South Devon and Fareham and would be happy to meet in or en-route to those locations. £275.
View attachment 42308 View attachment 42309 View attachment 42310
I'm planning on heading up to Scotland next week to do the NC500; as long as the forecast is OK. Happy to drop off en-route if anyone is interested - A30, M5, M6 and onwards to Inverness.

If it has not sold to they-setter, I am interested in this?

Tom

Hi, very interested in The Mattress if available I live in Fareham and like your self plan to do the NC500

Hi, very interested in The Mattress if available I live in Fareham and like your self plan to do the NC500
Hi Colin. Tom's got first refusal; back from Scotland in next couple of days and will look to see if practicalities of getting it to him work. I'll let you know if not. Still enjoying a brilliant trip up north, you'll love it.

Hi Colin. Tom's got first refusal; back from Scotland in next couple of days and will look to see if practicalities of getting it to him work. I'll let you know if not. Still enjoying a brilliant trip up north, you'll love it.

Thank you. Yes keep me posted

Thank you. Yes keep me posted
Hi Colin. Cost in getting it to Tom in Scotland is prohibitive, too big. So it’s available and I can get it to you in Fareham easily. Can’t pm you for some reason, can you pm me or let me have contact details if interested? Regards, Ian.

Hi Colin. Cost in getting it to Tom in Scotland is prohibitive, too big. So it’s available and I can get it to you in Fareham easily. Can’t pm you for some reason, can you pm me or let me have contact details if interested? Regards, Ian.
PM Sent