Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Comfort To Good to be true?

N

Nighters

VIP Member
Hi all,

I am looking to get a Cali, hopefully very soon.

I have been reading the forums about insurance and Comfort seems to be the way to go, I got a quote and found it strange that it's half the price of my car.

I have read the insurance booklet on their website and can find no catch (apart from the 36 hour thing).

My question is this. Is this the only premium you need on your Cali or is this just extra insurance on top of normal car insurance? The reason I ask is if you visit the comfort insurance website and get a quote on the calculation page you can click more info under the Buy Button. It has the text below the text that concerns me is. "**This is an optional cover and subject to an additional premium being paid."

I could just be reading it wrong. Also can I use the Cali for going to and from work under the Comfort insurance?

Thanks,

See below.

Policy Benefits
Policy Underwritten by

365 Green Card365 24 hour a day UK & European claims line365 24 hour a day UK & European breakdown**Legal coverGenerator coverTwo years new for oldPersonal injury benefit£200 ExcessWindscreen coverClass 1 business use*
Key Facts Policy Booklet

*SDP & class 1 is automatically included in the above premium at no additional charge if your occupation is one of the following:

Retired
Student
Unemployed
Housewife/House-husband
The cover will be based on Social Domestic & Pleasure use only

**This is an optional cover and subject to an additional premium being paid.

This is a summary of the policy and does not contain the full terms and conditions of the cover, which can be found in the policy booklet. It is important that you read the policy booklet carefully when you receive it.

Confirmed, you are reading it incorrectly.

Back