Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted Comfortz awning room

WobblyWellers

WobblyWellers

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Another request for a Comfortz awning room or similar, before I order new.

Hi, I have a dark grey one. Never used. Looking to sell in about a weeks time.

Have you got some details, price etc. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another request for a Comfortz awning room or similar, before I order new.
Hi, I have an unused one, in its case - think they are on offer at £399. Will accept £300? I am in North London but travel M4 frequently, so can meet at a service station near ish you?

Richie

Hi, I have an unused one, in its case - think they are on offer at £399. Will accept £300? I am in North London but travel M4 frequently, so can meet at a service station near ish you?

Richie

Hi, Is it the one specifically for California with windows etc opposed to the Fiamma one? Got any pics?
I’m 5 mins from Reading services, so logistics could work if your passing.

Hi, Is it the one specifically for California with windows etc opposed to the Fiamma one? Got any pics?

Forgot to ask. What colour?

Hi, yes - Comfortz one that uses the awning front rail and the awning side arm for connecting - support. Richie

Hi Richie - What colour was it?

Hi Richie - What colour was it?
It is at home, cannot recall if it is black or grey. I am in the Lake District this week - I think it is grey - from when I checked it a few months ago.

Hi, yes - in the Lake District this weekend, back in London late Sunday. Possible to meet you Thursday late afternoon?

Hi. Sorry just seen message. I’m afraid I got a funeral Thursday and then off to Cotswolds and then Wales. Is it too big/heavy to post?

Hi, too heavy to post. I can make it Wed about 5/6pm. I am in Solihull Thu > Sat if you can make the trip from Cotswolds as an alternative?

Did you see the message and pic I sent directly?

Hi, too heavy to post. I can make it Wed about 5/6pm. I am in Solihull Thu > Sat if you can make the trip from Cotswolds as an alternative?
I’ll be around tomorrow at that time. I just sent you a WhatsApp