Sorry Now Sold Comfortz Cali Cosy Internal Topper

motacyclist

motacyclist

Colin
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
We're selling our internal topper, photo's and description as per this post.

We (probably stupidly!) bought a Brandrup Iso Top at the club shop open day on Saturday. The Cali Cosy does the job just as well, it's just that the fit of the Brandrup is better (as it should be, given the price).

So if anyone wants it, it's yours for £150 + postage (or collect from Chester).

I've labelled all the bits, but you will need to buy a fresh roll of stick on Velcro to attach the liner to the van at the bottom.

(Note I added an extra two tabs at the front, there are now 7 rather than the original 5.)

IMG_2292.jpeg

If this will fit a T5 Beach, I will have it - just let me know - I dont understand all the sizes of different roofs and models, but I am sure someone more knowledgeable will chime in

Hi I've read the thread cheers. Do the windows line up properly? I understand there were a few tweaks (like adding velcro to the front window cover to roll it up) but couldn't figure of the answer to my question. If they do line up ok then I'll take it at asking plus postage TBA (shouldn't be crazy). Cheers, Sean

If this will fit a T5 Beach, I will have it - just let me know - I dont understand all the sizes of different roofs and models, but I am sure someone more knowledgeable will chime in
Sorry, the Beach is a different fitment .... :(

Hi I've read the thread cheers. Do the windows line up properly? I understand there were a few tweaks (like adding velcro to the front window cover to roll it up) but couldn't figure of the answer to my question. If they do line up ok then I'll take it at asking plus postage TBA (shouldn't be crazy). Cheers, Sean
Have PM'd you. :thumb

Back