Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Comfortz Leisure Christmas Competition

comfortz

comfortz

VIP Member
VIP Trade Partner
Hello Folks,

First of all I’d just like to thank everyone who has purchased one of our products this year and also for everyone’s continued support and feedback - you’re all such a friendly bunch! :thumb

I plan to update our website over the Christmas period and would like some fresh pictures of both the Cali-Topper and Full Awning Kit – so thought I’d run a bit of a competition!

Please add your pictures to this post of your Cali-Topper or Full Awning Kit and the best one will win a £150 voucher from us to spend on any of our products.

Feel free to include everything and anything – A scenic back drop, the kids playing, your dogs snoozing or even doing a fry up in the morning – as long as you’re happy with any of the pictures being used on our website!

I’ll announce the winner on the 6th December in plenty of time for the winning person to use the voucher before Christmas.

Thanks
Nick

Here's our topper ..Nick
http://www.sgt-training.co.uk
a8ypyga5.jpg

hyveda4e.jpg

ju5u4uby.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1383605900.370427.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1383605961.637385.jpg

Now, some of the topper… If anybody's interested, the awning is the Kampa Travel Pod Air.

Cali (3).jpg

just worked out how to add more that 1 picture…. :D

Cali (5).jpg Cali (6).jpg Cali (7).jpg

ct1.jpg

ct2.jpg

ct3.jpg

In the wild in Italy :D

Attachments

• ct2.jpg
    ct2.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 7
  • ct1.jpg
    ct1.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 7
  • ct3.jpg
    ct3.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 7
Loving the pictures! :cool

Come one folks there's not long left now to upload your pictures :bananadance

Last weekend on the west coast of Scotland at Traigh overlooking Isle of Skye… Cold and with drizzle and sea mist overnight… but dry and toasty with the topper!

Traigh_TowardsSkye1.jpg Traigh_TowardsSkye3.jpg Traigh_Moidart.jpg

Last Sunday night at Bridge of Orchy… at least minus 5ºC overnight although probably colder!

Again, dry and toasty with the topper but we did have frozen condensation on the interior metal parts of the roof. Still, imagine what it would have been like without it?

BridgeofOrchy1.jpg BridgeofOrchy2.jpg BridgeofOrchy3.jpg

RonB said:
Last Sunday night at Bridge of Orchy… at least minus 5ºC overnight although probably colder!

Again, dry and toasty with the topper but we did have frozen condensation on the interior metal parts of the roof. Still, imagine what it would have been like without it?

Brilliant photo's Ron :thumb - Perhaps a couple of them could be used for Cali Christmas cards to go with the calendar :laugh2

Hi Nick

Happy if you wanted for Christmas card. I do have higher resolution versions of these if required for printing? The VW Cali site only accepts max. of 1megabyte files.

Let me know.

Cheers

Ron

A Cali Comfortz Christmas Celebration!

Our brand new Comfortz Cali Roofless Topper and Awning Panels provided the perfect venue for a very festive mince pie and mulled wine Christmas celebration with friends and neighbours today and kept us toasty warm too (some pictures below)!

Merry Christmas! :D

IMG_1189.jpg IMG_1194.jpg IMG_1200.jpg IMG_1208.jpg IMG_1184.jpg