Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Comfortz Leisure - Thermal Windscreen Cover & Sun Shadz Set

Bigphatwhale

Bigphatwhale

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Selling my little used (six times) thermal windscreen cover and side panels. Side panels have been replaced with my own custom ones and I've upgraded to a Rainbow screen cover getting prepared for some winter camping.

£220 all in plus postage or collect from Norwich.

Side panel photo is from the Comfortz website

comfortz.jpeg

screen.jpg

Selling my little used (six times) thermal windscreen cover and side panels. Side panels have been replaced with my own custom ones and I've upgraded to a Rainbow screen cover getting prepared for some winter camping.

£220 all in plus postage or collect from Norwich.

Side panel photo is from the Comfortz website

View attachment 114336

View attachment 114344

Hi out of interest are the rainbow screens much different to the comfortz one you have - I thought they were pretty much the same? Haven’t looked at a rainbow one up close tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi out of interest are the rainbow screens much different to the comfortz one you have - I thought they were pretty much the same? Haven’t looked at a rainbow one up close tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rainbow screen is about 3 times thicker. = better insulation

Not sure if anyone is seeing this so I'm trying to bump it and announce a price reduction down to £180 for both the screen and the side panels.