Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Comfortz VW Californian Cali-Wrap Thermal Roof Wrap (with windows and side vents, mid-grey) - £225

• Thread starter jonnystrong2000
  • Start date
jonnystrong2000

jonnystrong2000

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
IMG_8680.jpeg

New, Unused, still in the original bag as delivered. This outer fully insulated and waterproof wrap created a ‘warm buffer’ between the outside elements (rain, wind, cold, heat, noise) and the pop-top canvas. Was £374 new. Easy to fit.

(Pic of new item in the bag is actual item

Collection from either North London or Solihull

Comfortz VW California Cali-Wrap Thermal Roof Wrap (comfortzleisure.net)

Last edited:
Reduced to £250.00

Last edited:
I've never seen one of these in the flesh before. There's a video of the Rainbow screens version available, but not this as far as I know. Do the windows have blinds / covers like the Rainbow version & how big are the vents please?. Also - is this for electric or manual roof & do you post? Thanks.

I've never seen one of these in the flesh before. There's a video of the Rainbow screens version available, but not this as far as I know. Do the windows have blinds / covers like the Rainbow version & how big are the vents please?. Also - is this for electric or manual roof & do you post? Thanks.
Hi, I have the electric roof, but this will fit both as the dimensions are the same. Yes it has the 3 windows. Feel free to arrange your own collection, it is wrapped as new.

Thanks; Richie

Hi, I have the electric roof, but this will fit both as the dimensions are the same. Yes it has the 3 windows. Feel free to arrange your own collection, it is wrapped as new.

Thanks; Richie
Hi. Is it 3x windows or front window with side vents?
(The title and your description say slightly different things).

Hi, is this still available?

I do not have the cover with me in the van, back in North London Sunday > Tuesday or most of the week after. Not in Solihull until later this month.

Kind Regards

Richie

Pick up from London, or near St Neots Tue > Fri this week

Pick up London or Dundee (w/c 22 Jul > 25 Jul)

Price reduced to £225. I will be travelling up the M6 to the Lake District on Wednesday later afternoon if that works with anyone who wants to meet and receive on the way up

Hi, still for sale. Not in the lakes again for a couple of weeks. Have someone on here interested, so will let you know if that falls through.

Kind Regards

Richie

Back