Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Comfortz VW T5 / T6 & T6.1 Thermal Windscreen Cover - NOW SOLD

I

imblebimble

As new condition > Used on a couple of occasions but no longer required due to sale of Cali. Comes in carry bag.

Reduced to £75.

Would prefer collection (SE London) but can arrange postage at buyers expense.

Thanks
J

Specifically designed to keep your bus warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. This is achieved by sandwiching a layer of insulation between two layers of UV reflective polyester – reflecting heat away from the outside in the summer and heat back internally in the winter. This cover is super easy to fit – by the means of two door pockets that hook over the top of the doors and tabs which attach around the wing mirrors. The front screen also detaches from the side panels so you can drop it down in the day if extra light is required.

The cover also fits into a storage bag roughly half the size of similar products on the market!

Fits all VW T5 and T6 and T6.1

1DA75D5D-65B4-42EB-A473-D07E38E0F59E.JPG

EDFB0321-00F8-4CAA-98BA-D59B41BBB7D3.JPG

72BAA936-17A3-48EA-A498-043E7A735D4C.JPG

Last edited:
As new condition - used on a couple of occasions but no longer required due to sale of Cali. Comes in carry bag.

£85.

Would prefer collection (SE London) but can arrange postage at buyers expense.

Thanks
J

Specifically designed to keep your bus warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. This is achieved by sandwiching a layer of insulation between two layers of UV reflective polyester – reflecting heat away from the outside in the summer and heat back internally in the winter. This cover is super easy to fit – by the means of two door pockets that hook over the top of the doors and tabs which attach around the wing mirrors. The front screen also detaches from the side panels so you can drop it down in the day if extra light is required.

The cover also fits into a storage bag roughly half the size of similar products on the market!

Fits all VW T5 and T6 and T6.1
I am interested in this if you still have it.

Hi yes it’s still available - WhatsApp me on 07825133711 if easier

Back