Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Comfy beds?

Alan said:
Not much said here about the VW comfort mattress which is listed in my 2012 brochure.
I ordered this to come as an extra with my bus,I wasn't sure at the time if I done right,but I'm so pleased with it.
It comes stored folded on the rear parcel shelf, once seating is pulled into bed mode the mattress is then pulled in one go into position, really comfortable to sleep on....quality product.
Anyone else use these ? :D

The option was available when I ordered mine and I chose to ignore it for a simple reason : it's less "flexible" than the Brandrup one. With the IXTEND pad, you can have the board in the trunk on the top position and gain quite a bit of room (room that I need for some bulky equipment)...

frigorifix said:
Alan said:
Not much said here about the VW comfort mattress which is listed in my 2012 brochure.
I ordered this to come as an extra with my bus,I wasn't sure at the time if I done right,but I'm so pleased with it.
It comes stored folded on the rear parcel shelf, once seating is pulled into bed mode the mattress is then pulled in one go into position, really comfortable to sleep on....quality product.
Anyone else use these ? :D

The option was available when I ordered mine and I chose to ignore it for a simple reason : it's less "flexible" than the Brandrup one. With the IXTEND pad, you can have the board in the trunk on the top position and gain quite a bit of room (room that I need for some bulky equipment)...

Had I have known at the time that could have been an option for me.
Still happy with the VW mattress though as I don't fill the need to use a topper

ZONESLEEP UPDATE.....

Good afternoon members.

We would like to congratulate Mr Ian Scott. :clap

Our Christmas prize of 6 bottle of champagne is on it's way.

Thank you to everyone who entered by purchasing a mattress topper. :thanks

From all the staff at Zonesleep, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I never hear a good word said for the VW lower bed topper.

I am getting one, bundled in with the demo I am buying.

Would considered opinion be that it's best left at home and replaced with someone more useful?

I can't comment on the vw topper I have the zonesleep lower topper and love it. I can't get on with memory foam it makes me too hot.I also like the way it folds up on the parcel shelf. My advise would be to give the vw one a try and if you don't get on with it change it :thumb
You may like it

Hello all,

This question may have been asked/answered already, but can the upstairs zone sleep topper be left in place with the roof down?

The answer is no :doh unless you ask nick at comforts to supply you with a mattress that is 1 inch thinner than the original then you can.I believe a few people on here have that option :thumb

Thanks for that Kev.
We'd like to put a topper up there, but only if we can leave it there with the top down (storage/general laziness)

:thanks

Back