Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Control Panel Faults

Janno

Janno

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Can anyone recommend a repairer or service exchange unit available within the UK yet, I just wondered with the ongoing problems with these control panels if anyone had set up a repair shop, any info would be much appreciated.. ( sorry if this has been asked already recently) many thanks Janno

Holland seems your best bet

Holland seems your best bet
Thanks for the link, it looks like this is where I'll need to go...

Just out of interest if I take out my control panel and send it away for repair can I still plug in my mains hook up to keep my batteries charged up??

Just out of interest if I take out my control panel and send it away for repair can I still plug in my mains hook up to keep my batteries charged up??
According to the California Camping Circuit - Yes.

51751E59-529A-4134-B474-603E31BE9603.jpeg

Just removing my control panel now but struggling to remove the two smaller wiring connectors, is there a secret way of getting them off??20210116_130337.jpg

Yep managed mine now, very tight, especially the smaller one as it was so long, have you got problems with your display too?, gonna have to send mine to Holland for repair....

Quick update, I sent my control panel to Verotronics for repair, cost me £60 to send via Parcel Force and took 3 weeks to get there due to customs hold ups, Verotronics received my panel on a Friday lunchtime and by the Monday morning first thing sent me a quote for repair £120 ( inc return carriage), I immediately paid via bank transfer and they repaired the panel and despatched the same day. Less than a week later ive re fitted the panel.....perfect like new....I can highly recommend this company, they are very professional and communication was excellent all along, don't hesitate to use this company........Janno