Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

COTF VANGO OFFER EXTENDED.....

BMVS-Camper-Hire

BMVS-Camper-Hire

Camperhire
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hello All

Thank you for all your orders and support at COTF. What a great weekend, and so good to meet so many like minded people.

On the day we have to disappoint a number of people who were after Vango Kela's......

..Well the good news is I have 6 more coming in to stock tomorrow, and can have them sent out the same day so you will get them for the weekend ( As I know timing was an issue for some). We also have a couple of Sapera's in stock. The COTF offer will be in place till next monday if anyone wants to take advantage of this offer

:thumb :thumb

That is good news I came over late in the day, and you had none left what will the price be for the large one. As you never had any left price did not stick in my old brain cells.

Hi Pete

We still had a large one left at the end of the day, you should have asked it was in the back of my van. Ive Pm'd you the price :thumb

Hello Oli, great news ....going to get the Cali packed now ready for the weekend, assuming we are amongst the lucky 6 !!! :upsidedown
Cheers , Lesley

Hi Lesley. That's fine. PM your number and I'll call for payment tomorrow

Hi,

Can you pm me the price please if any are left. Thx.

Simon

Doh - I was one of the disappointed ones, and I have just purchased one locally. I would have been happy to get one from you guys as you were happy to go to the effort of demoing.

I just needed one for 2 weeks time and you thought the next batch would be 6 weeks away.

Bad timing all round :-(

Good to meet you at the weekend.

Tony

Thats a shame Tony, but glad you got sorted.

Simon, I've PM'd you

Only 1 left....

We've just had a fresh delivery of Kela's and Sapera's, these are the last ones we are having this year. Be quick if you want one

We got one after COTF - and we used it in anger last week.

Oh the joy of standing up to get dressed in the morning :)

Put it up in 20 mins in the dry, took it down faster in the driving rain!

I am sure speed will increase when we get some practice.

We attach it to the awning using the figure 8 clipped onto the top of the Cali awning method described on this site and it is very easy to attach and detach.

Buy one.....

T

Glad to here you are enjoying it.

We are still running the offer from COTF, until we run out of stock, for 2014. :thumb