Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Crocs and cali's ....... yes or no

my kids love them
I go barefoot

My usual rule is if I have to ask the question, the answer is no. A bit like 'do you think this milk is off?'. If you have to ask, chuck it!

My usual rule is if I have to ask the question, the answer is no. A bit like 'do you think this milk is off?'. If you have to ask, chuck it!
You could get some nice yellow ones to match the new van Dave :Nailbiting

Being an uncool SE owner, crocs all the way. Left under the van at night, shower in them if facilities a bit grubby, great on wet grass ( no soggy shoes), stoney beaches etc. Very handy, light and can be scrubbed. I just cannot use flip-flops.:(

Goodness,

I am so out of touch,

You mean the footwear, not the tea towel,

:oops::oops::oops:

I have Crocs - very easy to get on and off, and if they get wet who cares.

Some people judge you by your shoes - they are idiots

First Crocs last summer...now they are the future, well for me at least! Who cares if they are not fashionable any more.

Yep but not yet used as they appear to be sold from Amazon on US sizing. Pretty cool!

Teva walking sandals for me. Does everything a croc does but better.
Great in the sea if there are weaver fish around.

Teva walking sandals for me. Does everything a croc does but better.
Great in the sea if there are weaver fish around.
I've got a pair of Keen for ones. 8 years and still going strong.

image.jpg Crocs away for me! Great for wet grass and showers...I can't do mules so the shoe types are just perfect. I also take the free spa slippers. And for Christmas I got water shoes but I don't think I'll use them in the van, just on sunny beach holidays....they're more to protect my feet from shells and stingrays...I'm not planning many trips with my van outside the UK. They're good though!

....that's a definite on the crocs, nothing comes close to the versatility.
But they are ugly...! And very uncool! As are flip-flops. No real gentleman would ever wear either!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Tapatalk

+1 for crocs (or Lidl cheap versions) excellent for the wet grass and dodgy showers. They live under the sliding door or in a bag on the doorstep at night. Nice thick woolly bed socks for inside the van. Teva's for him, Keen's for me if wading is required

I never use open shoes off any kind in wet grass , your feet getting wet and dirty ...and cold!
Yes always plastic slippers in public showers at campsites , gym , sauna , work , .....
Never walk barefoot in public places , beaches , gardens....
Only barefoot in our own house , i usually take my own slippers when visting friends at theire home....
Also try to wear diffrent shoes every day even got two pair working shoes steel toes to switch each day!
Strange guy me....no?
Must say my feet are looking better then most female foots who go pedicure frequent...
No callus , very smooth skin....

Just want to say....no Crocks....! I tried them , they are somewhere on a shelf in my garage now!

Crocs are comfortable and practical but they're not a fashion statement. I wear them. Great for showers, however, I use them for the beach but would change them to walk around a town or visit a restaurant.
They are as comfortable as any shoe I've ever worn.

Think I'm going to get some!
I currently use flip flops in campsite showers etc but I hate them as I can't walk properly in them

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Back