Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Damaged kitchen door track

M

MidgleyVW

VIP Member
Like an idiot , rushing around I placed a heavy object in the Cally something swore I would never do !
Turning a corner the box fell over and its dinted the the base of the aluminium extrusion track
I ve managed to bend it straight again but it looks a mess
Can you buy these parts separate ? Does the bottom come off or is it all one unit .Im so angry with myself it was so unnecessary.
I wish I had a plan to know what to do . I dont fancy painting it !
cheers

Can you show a picture of the damage ?

Like an idiot , rushing around I placed a heavy object in the Cally something swore I would never do !
Turning a corner the box fell over and its dinted the the base of the aluminium extrusion track
I ve managed to bend it straight again but it looks a mess
Can you buy these parts separate ? Does the bottom come off or is it all one unit .Im so angry with myself it was so unnecessary.
I wish I had a plan to know what to do . I dont fancy painting it !
cheers
As you have not provided any vehicle details then I have supplied the details for a 2014 vehicle.

See following link. Part 38 and if you scroll down in the table then you will see the VW part number.

http://www.oemepc.com/vw/part_singl.../068/subcategory/68000/part_id/3707519/lang/e

As you have not provided any vehicle details then I have supplied the details for a 2014 vehicle.

See following link. Part 38 and if you scroll down in the table then you will see the VW part number.

http://www.oemepc.com/vw/part_singl.../068/subcategory/68000/part_id/3707519/lang/e
Hi thanks you very much thats great news Mines a 63 plate
Just looking Im not sure which bit it is I need . Its the outer door track RH door but also looks like its the plinth moulding which goes all way around the cabinet including the sides .
part no 20 looks like that part but its not contoured and looks straight ? I hope I dont have to take the whole thing apart to replace it . Any ideas ? Anyway thank you for your help
Regards Ray

Back