Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dark Blue KU12

S

Stu

Guest User
Spotted you about 5 mins ago heading towards Chandlers Ford (ASDA)

Saw you a couple of weeks ago near Lidl + Eastleigh too.

That was me in Clara :D Today would have been coming back after chatting to a guy about getting a kitchen pod made. (Clara is a Beach Cali). Live a couple of miles from Asda on Knightwood and work in Bishopstoke which would account for passing Lidl Eastleigh.
What do I need to look out for to return the favour?
Owen

We are very close to you by the sounds of things. :thumb

Currently renting a house in Knightwood while we complete the purchase on another.

Must be within a mile of each other if your renting in Knightwood. There is a Raven blue pre facelift a couple of roads up from my close (Catmint). Welcome to drop by for Cali chat if your passing.

Owen

Hi Owen,

I think I saw the Raven Blue the other day on Leigh Road.

We're about .5 mile along Skyswood Road (Harvest) from you.

Ditto the chat, if you need/would like any help with anything (I have VCDS) then give me a shout.

Hi Stu,

:thanks for the offers. I need to have a proper read of the manual to understand the Multi funct display but as yet haven't found info on time or distance to next service which I'm sure was one of the bits of data on a golf my father had. Would VCDS be able to add that to the displayed fields?

Owen

When you first switch on does it not tell you time/distance to next service?

It is one of the menus on my SE and from what I've seen I think the beach uses the same dash insert so it should already be there.