Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dashcam

F

Freddie197

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I pick up my spanking new two tone tomorrow and in addition to trackers, Ghost immobilisers I realised there was still an opportunity to spend my sons inheritance on this...

Before I take the plunge (or not), as ever, any advice on the usefulness/practicability and value for money (£49 seems a no brainer fitted) of the Kenwood tracker would be hugely appreciated.

Many thanks.

I've just ordered a dual colour Beach as well and am now awaiting delivery. I recently bought the latest generation of Next Base dash cams from Halfords. £50 fitted. They had a special on this dash cam so I thought I'd get one in readiness for the new van.. I think it's a 522 GW or something similar. I also bought a rear cam as well which is usually hard wired to the main front cam. I had the previous generaton cam on my last van but this one seems to be much better specced. It automatically calls for help if you have a crash, it has that irritating Alexa voice thing to answer any questions and blue tooths accidents and incidents to your phone. It's worth checking out before deciding.

I don't know anything about the Kenwood so I can't give any help on that unit.

Last edited:
Back