Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale davenport wheels and tyres - NOW 450 pounds

Ian Burton

Ian Burton

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
set of 4 wheels, like new, no curb marks and tyres, have 6-7mm of tread.
17" wheels with 215-60 R17C tyres, continental.
Selling for 600 pounds. Pick up only. Call 07802 863891

1Lig3XttSZ6L9XglQdqpTg.jpg

sNqxqCr6SrWehBiz3gNPxA.jpg

Ian, thanks for letting us know. That’s a bit too far for me at the moment. I am sure you will find a buyer though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP has them on the bay so they'll find their correct price there.

If it helps, I had my delivery mileage set listed here for months at £550 from memory. I ended up getting £525 or £500 from Facebook marketplace.
They are stunning value (as the tyres cost more than that), but that seems to be the price the market has decided for them. Some try to get £400 with bald tyres...generally without success.
They fetch more with the 235/55 tyres, which are rarer.

happy to take 450 for these. Wheels in excellent like new condition, tyres done approx 5K miles so 6 to 7mm of tread, so loads of life.

An official VW dealer tries to sell me a set with delivery miles for ... 2200 euros! according to him they would be cheaper ex works than ordering new afterwards. Of course I don't buy them at this price; he has already dropped to 1800 euros and said they are very cheap. I told him to look it up and he told me they will put them under my yet new to deliver california in May 2021... and give 480 euro for my new 235 /55 tires that we ordered on the 17inch steel rims. apparently very special rim set here in Belgium:D

NOW SELLING THESE FOR 450 POUNDS - if you are interested please call me on 07802 863891. Cheers

Back