Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Day trip from Dunkirk to Bruges

IanE

IanE

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Just to pass on a thought if you find yourselves holed up in Dunkirk with time on your hands - it's only an easy 60ish k to Bruges. We visited and were bowled over by its beauty! It's touristy, but with good reason, the architecture is outstanding, lovely atmosphere, nice cafes/bars. It was a wonderful surprise for us after a fairly hairy experience driving back up from Puy en Velay.

You guys should more drive N - NEast when leaving the ferry in Calais or Dunqercke ....Belgium got a lot to give!
Glad you liked Bruges ...have to say i only been there once....:mute
But member Calibusje here on the forum lives there , sure he can give more info,bout Bruges....​

You guys should more drive N - NEast when leaving the ferry in Calais or Dunqercke ....Belgium got a lot to give!
Don't worry, I always drive through Belgium from Calais - I was there this last Saturday in the 180 4Motion Cali SE ;) Very nice - apart from some of the mad and impatient drivers on the motorways!! :eek:

Real soft spot for Bruge and Belgium.

Cycled a few times from here doing the "full fat" Flanders course. (Very grey in November though)