Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dennis the van has arrived!

Awesome looking van, but have you collected my van by mistake!?!? I am due to collect my black-grey Ocean with the same wheels, privacy glass and a bike rack on Friday 11th. Looks like you have all weather tyres, which we have also ordered.:bananadance2

.............I'm very sorry!

I'm chuffed to bits with it - I keep looking out the lounge window! Send a few pics when yours arrives.

Cheers
Martyn

Beautiful !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.............I'm very sorry!

I'm chuffed to bits with it - I keep looking out the lounge window! Send a few pics when yours arrives.

Cheers
Martyn
I'm just going to keep looking at that photo to get me through the next 12 sleeps!

Beautiful van!!

OMG I'm in love what a beautiful looking van you must be well chuffed :thumb

Beautiful looking van - Enjoy it..

View attachment 51203
Similar to this one we saw in Lacanau Ocean in the summer

Good spot-

We have no idea how we lost our number plate on the drive out!!

a188bf03a9a0d8a12f3f9273da002b1c.jpg

Good spot-

We have no idea how we lost our number plate on the drive out!!

a188bf03a9a0d8a12f3f9273da002b1c.jpg

Beautiful looking van
What wheels and suspension are you on??

Awesome looking van, but have you collected my van by mistake!?!? I am due to collect my black-grey Ocean with the same wheels, privacy glass and a bike rack on Friday 11th. Looks like you have all weather tyres, which we have also ordered.:bananadance2
Snap! but I haven’t got the bike rack or chrome strips. I have got the all weather tyres plus air suspension, 4motion, diff lock and snorkel so mud and flood not a problem!ACFE9B46-E020-4C1F-81DC-B5DD3C6B0CCE.jpegACFE9B46-E020-4C1F-81DC-B5DD3C6B0CCE.jpeg