Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Detached kitchen lid T6.1

J

JGov

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
I just noticed that my kitchen lid came off. Just out of warranty so I’m just looking for the right kind of glue. Any thoughts?

I’d choose something like Tec7 because that is the glue that holds together all that is detached in my life. Not sure it’s fit for this purpose though, given the heat from the cooker. 91D61940-8D79-4116-BCB2-17DCF0C91B87.jpeg

I just noticed that my kitchen lid came off. Just out of warranty so I’m just looking for the right kind of glue. Any thoughts?

I’d choose something like Tec7 because that is the glue that holds together all that is detached in my life. Not sure it’s fit for this purpose though, given the heat from the cooker. View attachment 98111
Hi I successfully used gorilla glue for fridge lid it expands and fills the gap, when dry trim off the excess carefully with a trim knife.

I’d use Sikaflex EBT. Use masking tape everywhere you don’t want the adhesive to mark as, once cured, it’s very difficult to remove. I’ve used hundreds of tubes of it and I’ve never had it fail.

Back