Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Discount on a new Cali.

Monkeytree

Monkeytree

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi all,

I'm looking to buy a new or nearly new ex demo california ( probably beach) and was wondering what sort of discount people have got from the dealers. Specifically am I an idiot to be trying to buy one in springtime, I could wait until the autumn if I was likely to get a significantly better price.

They're quoting me a 12 week delivery time so most of the summer would be gone by then anyway. Drive the deal is currently saying just under 4k less so about 10% off list price. Ex demos seem to be about the same at the moment, but I've seen people on the forums mentioning they've managed about 20-25% on an ex demo back in the winter.

Any advice gratefully received.

Thanks,

Hello an welcome along :hello

When we bought our new 140 SE in sept 2012,we used drive the deal and asked the dealer to match which they did so got around a 12% discount. A friend of mine has just collected his shinny new 2014 reg Cali and went through drive the deal as main dealers wouldn't match it and all turned out well but he did have to travel a few 100 miles to collect.

Hope this helps and happy hunting.

Steve

Hi mine was an ex demo with a few k on the clock but no one had slept or cooked in it. Got it for 39k with bike rack side bars and uprated sporty wheels and tyres. It was the end of Oct though and the van was 5 months old.
Zebedee