Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Disposable tooth brushes

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi Guys

Just discovered 'Unibrushes', disposable tooth brushes; toothpaste is released from brush when you put in mouth and all you have to do is discard when finished and have wee drink of water. 100 for £10. Great idea.

Porta Potti, Wet Wipes & Unibrushes-who needs a bathroom!

Emer

Where do I get them from? Googled and all I get is the apol corporate website.

Just take your teeth out and pop them in a glas water on the sink:D

Thank you everyone xxxx :D

It surely did take a while
to look through all the links on file
but having proceeded at a pace
in my quest to save more space
I have made a choice to make me smile

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Unibrushes, for people with one tooth?

Surely they take up more space than one ordinary brush & a small tube of paste - 5 of us x twice a day x 7 nights away = 70 brushes needed!!! I can see the point in keeping a couple in the van for unplanned stops or just in case you forget to pack one but the the thought of taking 70!!!

Surely they take up more space than one ordinary brush & a small tube of paste - 5 of us x twice a day x 7 nights away = 70 brushes needed!!! I can see the point in keeping a couple in the van for unplanned stops or just in case you forget to pack one but the the thought of taking 70!!!
Just handy when no running water available and no need for a spittoon; we keep sink for cooking/washing etc

Useful for me in circumstances like the next 4 days,

only away 4 days, 12 toothbrushes, no messing around with water and storing them wet after,

If I was away 14 days then I would stick with my phillips electric sander / grinder / buff and polisher ...

Plus my teepee's

and my tooth brightener ...

plus my favourite corsodyl mouthwash - burgundy flavoured ...

The box of 100 is about the size of a box of teabags' they are small & compact' brilliant
Useful for me in circumstances like the next 4 days,

only away 4 days, 12 toothbrushes, no messing around with water and storing them wet after,

If I was away 14 days then I would stick with my phillips electric sander / grinder / buff and polisher ...

Plus my teepee's

and my tooth brightener ...

plus my favourite corsodyl mouthwash - burgundy flavoured ...
The box of 100 is about the size of a box of teabags, small & compact, brilliant idea!

What about the impact on the environment? .........................Sorry I forgot we are all driving around in 3 ton vans:bananadance

Back