Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Do I cancel my holiday plans?

blakeley

blakeley

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
I was just about to book my ferry for May for our trip down to Croatia but looks like we are going to be at war with Russia any time soon so am I best off staying put in UK?

was just about to book my ferry for May for our trip down to Croatia but looks like we are going to be at war with Russia any time soon so am I best off staying put in UK?

Get a grip book a holiday in Sailsbury

Just watching the news now, I think this could become very serious :sad

On the face of it this is a deliberate ratchet up all timed for the Russian Presidential Election which is on the 18th March. Method of killing the target deliberately chosen so that we would have no choice but to condemn Russia. Expel a few Russians etc etc. Classic Putin/Dictator move.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was just about to book my ferry for May for our trip down to Croatia but looks like we are going to be at war with Russia any time soon so am I best off staying put in UK?
Just look on the bright side, if we all get nuked that would finally resolve the roof corrosion issue. :thumb

Do you mean, become a deserter ?
Ram as much as you can in the van and head for the hills or the tunnel.:Nailbiting

It looks like we are on our own against Russia in this. Trump won’t step up due to him %&£# licking Putin and it seems brexit has stopped the EU speaking up as well.

We have a family gathering in Salisbury this weekend.... do you think it’ll be quieter? It may be the safest place to be in the country ....

On the face of it this is a deliberate ratchet up all timed for the Russian Presidential Election which is on the 18th March. Method of killing the target deliberately chosen so that we would have no choice but to condemn Russia. Expel a few Russians etc etc. Classic Putin/Dictator move.

Mike

As if the opposition had a chance of winning, I guess he is pushing for the near unanimous vote.

Maybe a game but this game could get very nasty, it's not like Iooking very good.

Maybe a game but this game could get very nasty, it's not like Iooking very good.

No it’s not a good game. It’s about forcing us into a corner and then being the strong leader by standing up to us. At least that’s how it initially appears.

Mike

Someone what's to point out to Theresa May that her Government couldn't survive a week of the Beast from the east, let alone a cold war with the Beast who lives in the East!

Still I've got high hopes that Amber Fud & Bob - on Boris are adequately qualified to give him a good ticking off!

pri_65792401.jpg
putin-3.jpg

Is the poor dog being strangled??? or just testing a nerve agent on it :eek:

Beware, inside that Russian dog are seventeen other highly trained ones in ever decreasing sizes. :Nailbiting

Stay at home, build a nuclear shelter in the garden and fill it full of food!

Alternatively you could just go and enjoy yourself, I don’t see an invasion any time soon!

I'm thinking of hiring out me and my Cali as a service to the foreign office. Ferrying diplomats backwards and forwards :shocked

Back