Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Does your T6.1 double skinned Bellows leak?

Does your T6.1 roof bellows leak? please add month of build & colour if possible

• Yes leaks

Votes: 58 71.6%
  • No doesn't Leak

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • October 22 - November 22

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • December 22 - January 23

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • February 23 - March 23

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • April 23 - May23

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • June 23 - July 23

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Replaced & doesn't leak

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Replaced & still Leaks

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Red or Blue canvas, not grey

Votes: 9 11.1%

• Total voters
VWCV (customer service) seem pretty adamant they're making sure all old stock is recalled and seem to be speaking to each dealer in turn with regards to specific leaking bellows cases to ensure they aren't fitting old stock.

I am reassured - all indications are this is being taken seriously.
I've just dropped mine off today, I believe they ordered the bellows weeks ago - they hadn't been made aware of any new variants but I did ask them to check before fitting the one they had in stock. Tried to contact VWCV to come at it from that angle as well but they just fobbed me off to the car parts centre in Wakefield. Useless

I've just dropped mine off today, I believe they ordered the bellows weeks ago - they hadn't been made aware of any new variants but I did ask them to check before fitting the one they had in stock. Tried to contact VWCV to come at it from that angle as well but they just fobbed me off to the car parts centre in Wakefield. Useless
So they will check it’s a #C variant and fit it?
How will they know if it’s the new C or the old C I wonder..

Last edited:
Yes ours leaked by the zip front stitching you can see needle hole. Were the sunlight
comes in it was heavy rain but I would Ask vw to look at it on first service but reading some comments I will fix myself with soft wax from the in side you know only payed £68,000. What’s a leak first ever VW California ocean

I paid more than you and look what VW delivered!! I rejected my Cali and got my money back. Dealer very unhappy!

IMG_0819.jpg

Back