• Leaks from the zippers/seams only

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Leaks from the horizontal bars and the base joints

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Leaks from the horizontal bars and the zippers/seams

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Leaks from the horizontal bars, zipper/seams and base joints

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Leaks from somewhere else not covered in the other options (please add detail to the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New bellows due to be fitted / awaiting test (option can be changed)

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Leaks from the base joints and the zippers/seams

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure if it’s glued, can’t tell. I didn’t take any pics of my 03S fabric either so it may be no different. Will see what happens in the wet I guess.

Hello- I too have leaking bellows having collected the van beginning of December. I have 03S bellows.
Wondered if anyone has tested their 04S bellows yet?

Hello- I too have leaking bellows having collected the van beginning of December. I have 03S bellows.
Wondered if anyone has tested their 04S bellows yet?
What's the date of manufacture of the bellows on the tag??

Okay so they aren't the very latest so may that explains it. I think they need to be more recent that 9th November 2023 to have all mods included. Have a look through the other thread...

Hello, just thought I would post an update. Had Cali new April 23. Bellows leaked. Replaced. New set leaked worse than original. Had to wait quite a while for ‘new’ design to arrive. Fitted last week. Tested in rain yesterday. Leaking, drivers seat saturated. Hi hum! Will update on what dealership suggest.

Hello, just thought I would post an update. Had Cali new April 23. Bellows leaked. Replaced. New set leaked worse than original. Had to wait quite a while for ‘new’ design to arrive. Fitted last week. Tested in rain yesterday. Leaking, drivers seat saturated. Hi hum! Will update on what dealership suggest.
Everyone else will ask, so I'll get in first - what was the version (e.g. 03S) on the tag and the date on the tag? Can you share a photo of it?

Everyone else will ask, so I'll get in first - what was the version (e.g. 03S) on the tag and the date on the tag? Can you share a photo of it?
Yes, just because the dealer says its the 'new' version don't believe it until you see the tag with your own eyes. Most dealers have absolutely no clue.

Yes, just because the dealer says its the 'new' version don't believe it until you see the tag with your own eyes. Most dealers have absolutely no clue.
I have just had new bellows 04S 22/11/2023 manufacture date and they didnt leak after 6 hrs heavy rain. I have changed my vote to reflect this.

Any significance that there is no “A” sticker on the tag?

Back