Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Dometic CFX3 35 Compressor Fridge

F

FamilyHindley

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Dometic CFX3 35l fridge for sale.
Very Good Condition, few small scratches.
Bought last year but we're looking for something smaller to fit between the two front seat.
Works on 12V and mains, super efficient and has Bluetooth etc... to control from phone. Believe this fits under a 3 seat beach MFB shelf in rear, happy to take dimensions to confirm (we have a 2 seater beach). The handles are good to tie it down using cargo straps to floor tie-downs and/or around front passenger seat base without blocking opening of lid. Very happy with it but just looking for something smaller, hence the sale.
Item located near Truro-Falmouth area in Cornwall, collection preferred.
£500 now £450...

Further details from Dometic here: https://store-eu.dometic.com/en-gb/product/dometic-cfx3-35/?utm_source=Google Shopping&utm_campaign=eu-store&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=40&gclid=CjwKCAjw6vyiBhB_EiwAQJRopmaGuM1dYPRDQ6T6k_k7B7l5CRhtQrbP_GDtbbU-KeIyLIJ-cb4fQBoClscQAvD_BwE

IMG_8101.jpeg

IMG_8100.jpeg

IMG_8098.jpeg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Reduced price to £450 or near offer, can help with delivery too within reason.

ive got one of these great fridge surprised not sold yet
Agree they are great, we’ve had one for 4 years, but I think the price is too high for a used one. Will watch with interest.

They are great fridges and use very little power.

Price seems about right. Should sell soon, bank holiday coming up. No one likes warm beer!

I struggled couldn’t sell mine on here. Ended up of eBay.

Great fridge. I can confirm it fits under the 3 seat beach mfb with ease as I have one on a pull out tray.

Thanks everyone, will see how it goes on here for a week or two before heading over to the dreaded eBay!

Hi, is your dometic 35l still for sale? If so we’re interested.

Back