Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Donald Trump

Victor

Victor

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Anyone else following the election race in the US? Thankfully it it now looks like Trump is trailing by a long margin but hey Hilary Clinton is not a great option either :Nailbiting

On a lighter note, I found this picture of Trumps mum, I guess the hair makes sense now

trump-mom-hair.jpg

There were theories when he first stood that it was just to make his opponent Hilary who is apparently his friend, look better so she would get in. She certainly does look better in comparison, but thats not saying much. ;)

:thefinger
There were theories when he first stood that it was just to make his opponent Hilary who is apparently his friend, look better so she would get in. She certainly does look better in comparison, but thats not saying much. ;)
Oh Matthew, you haven't started another of those threads that runs and runs and runs have you? You know, politics with a small p, B****t by another name? Such good fun!! Let's wait and see.:thefinger

Donald would make an excellent President.

All we need to find for him is a klingon planet to be president of.

"It's not life as we know it, Jim"

Donald would make an excellent President.

All we need to find for him is a klingon planet to be president of.

"It's not life as we know it, Jim"

Oh, who would have thought the broker called NF would get 51.7 pct of Brits to agree with him. Failed broker too.

I did a double take when I first realised who he was and had to call an old boss, "Isn't that the dude from the soft commodities broking desk?" "Yes!"

Now NF was never a trader contrary to what you read and has probably never been allowed to put a penny at risk. But he managed to get GB to put all at risk.

So before we knock The Donald let us say humble and remember our own local success.

I am 57 % of the way reading a book on The Donald by David Johnston, a Pulitzer winning author. Remarkably entertaining. The detail will actually shock many. Basically be could have been prosecuted many times over but from Texas to NY state, from Florida to NJ, state attorney generals and prosecutors seem to find very stretched reasons not to.

Also love that fact that estimates of his assets on his presidential papers reduce by about 97 per cent on his tax returns...

And as far as I can gather both submissions, if false, carry huge penalties akin to perjury.

All makes it rather entertaining!

At least NF only creamed off as MEP on measly amounts.