Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CampervanBits Door Step Mat Sets

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
As previously sold by our club partner (Rugs for Bugs) we both decided it would be better to sell these mat sets via the club shop.

The set comes as a pack of three ( 2 x cab steps and 1 x sliding door set) and priced at £19.99 inc delivery

Order Online Here

sliding_door_2.jpg

Front_door_mat.jpg

Gutted as just bought midnight blue full carpet set. These are ideal but wont match. Are colours available?

Sorry, not at the moment. Watch this space though ..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They look great. I'm assuming they're non-slip? I think the plastic step can be a bit slippy but It'd hurt even more if you were getting in the van and these slipped out from under you! Are they well tried and tested in various conditions? Thanks.

They look great. I'm assuming they're non-slip? I think the plastic step can be a bit slippy but It'd hurt even more if you were getting in the van and these slipped out from under you! Are they well tried and tested in various conditions? Thanks.
They are supplied with tape for a permanent fixing.

Just ordered but byeck PayPal was painfully slow, DDoS or the rush for these mats have ground it to a halt?!

I think PayPal have been having problems all week.

I think PayPal have been having problems all week.

Cheers Martin didn't know that, I have been sent the usual confirmation email from PayPal and have an Order confirmation from the forum shop so it's all gone through but it was slow. Looking forward to those being delivered now :bananadance

All received James, thank you. We are just awaiting some packaging for these as they are an odd shape, fingers crossed we can get them shipped at weekend.

All received James, thank you. We are just awaiting some packaging for these as they are an odd shape, fingers crossed we can get them shipped at weekend.

Promise I'll be more patient this time :Nailbiting

Order placed, no problem with cc payment. Looking forward to showing them off at the upcoming meet, cheers

I'm very pleased with the set I ordered. I have secured the mats with Velcro tabs. I guess this may not be for everyone, but I can happily live with it. The mats do come with some form of adhesive tape, but I removed this and used velcro as I wanted something where I would feel pretty confident the mats would not move when stepped on. Field-tested after rather wet and muddy walk last week, and no problems at all.

Hi John

I think they might be quite expensive due to the size/shape, I will get a few quotes and get back to you.

I could be interested in just the sliding door one (very smart!), depending on the cost of shipping to France...

My experience of my DIY solutions, for what it's worth:
I fitted 3 mats using self-adhesive Velcro tape.
The front mats were a nuisance, mainly due to rotation of the foot while climbing in & out. We eventually removed them.
The rear mat has proved very useful at reducing dirt ingress & we also often sit on it, either just to admire the scenery or to eat off the removable table which is about the right height.
Your one looks smarter & more comfortable!
The self-adhesive Velcro did not stand up to the temperatures when the van was parked in the sun, and ended as a very sticky mess.
I understand that "industrial-grade" Velcro may be available & would stand probable temperatures, but I haven't found it yet.

If I was selling mats (I'm not) I might consider offering them separately & offering high-temperature Velcro pads.

We will be getting more soon dont worry.

When we first got the van we Velcro'd a fire extinguisher and our router but very quickly discovered that it was not suitable for hot vans. Our solution was 3M Low Profile Dual Lock Tape (search on Amazon)

Just received mine, great product great service.

Thanks.

Mats delivered yesterday. Fitting them Saturday...before the Rugby if I want them to be neat;)
Thanks

Mine also arrived yesterday and will be fitting them shortly. :)

Back