Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dreams do come true!

P

Pohnjiper

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
After many many years of dreaming of owning a VW Cali, tomorrow we take delivery of a gorgeous ‘19 plate 204bhp DSG Cali Ocean in Mojave Beige.
I’m not saying I’m excited but not sure much sleep will occur tonight.
Oh yeah, we’ve named her Gloria

Nice! :thumb It will worth the wait! Have you any trips planned out yet?
We’ve already booked 2 weeks to the Gorge du Verdon in France in August! Planning lots of weekends away too. Not sure where yet! Super excited!

Sounds fantastic! It's almost as exciting thinking of places to visit as it is being there.
On a side note, it's worth downloading the full checklist from the resources section of the club website as it helped us make sure everything was there and ok in the van when we picked ours up. Hope you have many great adventures in Gloria!:)

Sounds fantastic! It's almost as exciting thinking of places to visit as it is being there.
On a side note, it's worth downloading the full checklist from the resources section of the club website as it helped us make sure everything was there and ok in the van when we picked ours up. Hope you have many great adventures in Gloria!:)
Thanks. Where do I find the VIP lounge and resources area?! #newbie

Thanks. Where do I find the VIP lounge and resources area?! #newbie
I think it should be under the Resources section of the main menu. There is one called Collection Checklist (Has more details of common issues to check for and covers both beach and ocean so some items on the list might not apply) and one called Handover checklist. We printed it off as it was a bit awkward to look at on a phone screen.

I must do this too! #greattip

Glad the checklist is still proving useful...
Despite all my issues (handover - hence check list) and since. I still smile when I drive my 204 DSG 4Motion. You’ll be grinning from ear to ear for a long time, I hope.

Back