Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Driveaway awning - Vango Kela IV low airbeam awning with pump, footprint, carpet & connection to van

SailSki

SailSki

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Reluctantly moving on from my wonderful T6 Ocean - had fully tricked it out with virtually all accessories and now selling them off. All well cared for .
Posting separately to enable easier searching.

Vango Kela IV low airbeam awning in excellent condition - very little used as I am normally travelling on my own rather than with the family.

Comes with pump, footprint groundsheet and interior carpet which is very comfortable underfoot.

Also supplied with kador strip and figure 8 to connect easily to van or awning rail.

I've used it both connected to the awning fully extended and also with the awning rail close in by the van. Can also be used on the nearside of the van by connecting directly to the rail on the side of the Cali roof.

£275, with collection please from near Guildford, Surrey

IMG_4269.JPG

Hi, how big is the awning bag now it’s been repacked after use? Thanks

Hi, how big is the awning bag now it’s been repacked after use? Thanks
Hello, I’m not able to measure it at the moment but for comparison, in the photo above the footprint tarpaulin is folded up a typical supermarket “bag for life”.
In the photo I have not tightened up the compression straps so it will go a bit smaller if needed.
As it stands I’m guessing 80-90cm long and about 50cm diameter. It easily fits under the rear shelf / on the rear shelf or behind the front seats. I hope that is precise enough? If need be I can ask for it to be measured more accurately.
Thanks, Mike

Thanks Mike.

Unfortunately it’s larger than I’m after and I’ve sourced something a bit smaller today.

Hi Mike
I sent you a DM yesterday
BW
Geraint

Hi Mike
Is the awning still available?
Thanks
Caroline

Back