Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dry January anyone?

Andyclockwise

Andyclockwise

VIP Member
How are people getting on with dry January? I have lasted eight days so far and temptation is creeping back, anyone else given in yet?

Raining here, going for a beer

I gave up last night.

Looking after a screaming 14 month old just out of hospital with ear and throat infection and accompanied by his "terrible two's" brother who has fingers into everything :(

In Belgium januari so far has not been all dry , think 50% raindays sofar.

@GrannyJen , ....tried Ducktape yet...? Sticks on face and hands....:D

No - Never.

Well according to the latest medical advice from the Chief Medical Officer we now should not drink at all.

I think I will just cut my throat :shocked

The only friend I knew who regularly did Dry January is now dead before his 40th Birthday, in no way because of Dry January, just makes me think life is too short

I have to say I don't miss alcohol so I'm pretty safe bet for a dry Jan.

Just figured out now afther few hours ....reading some replys
You guys referring to a dry january kicking off from alcohol afther newyear or what...?
Forgive me .....was not going that way ...
I am leaving in a few hours to go have a drink with some friends , with my bike so there will be alcohol in the most drinks i will be ordering....:D
So 2nd try : NO dry january

I've a mate that has done dry January successfully for a few years now. He follows it up with Feb-Brew-ary which seems to last until the end of Dec.

Well according to the latest medical advice from the Chief Medical Officer we now should not drink at all.

I think I will just cut my throat :shocked
Ditto. Might as well remove the fridge and put something useful in there.

Was thinking of converting it to a loo but with no drinking wouldn't need that anymore! :D