Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Thank you and goodbye

smgcowfoldparts

smgcowfoldparts

Trade Advertiser
After just over eight and a half years of working with SMG Cowfold I have decided to leave for a different challenge and my last day here will be the 16th January.

I have really enjoyed being part of the forum and meeting everyone and seeing how this community has grown and continues to grow. Last years COTF was a real highlight and I will certainly miss not going to the next event.

Cheers

That is very sad news Alex, you will be really missed on here.

Thank you very much for all your expert advice over the past years and I wish you all the best for the future.

Yes good luck Alex and thank you for all your hard work best wishes for the future :thumb

Best Wishes for your new ventures

Alex, all I can do is add my thanks.

both myself and Albert will miss you, thank you for looking after us so well

Jen

I hope your replacement will be as California switched on as you the trust built up at SMG is a big part of your input at SMG and with the forum :hello
you will be missed and hard to replace, have had so much help via your forum posts

Hi Alex,

Do you mind revealing if you are off to another VW dealership?

:thanks

Hi Mark,

I am leaving Volkswagen altogether and working for another manufacturer at a dealership local to my home

Cheers

Oh no!! Proper key forum member!

Can we ask who? You might grab a few new customers for whoever it is!

It is sad news Alex.
I remember your greatly useful support and patience in dealing with my cracked exhaust manifold issue. We will be missing you. Anyway, wishing you all the best in your new horizons.
Regards
Andrzej

Hi
our only dealings have been from afar but your Cali knowledge was superb and a pleasure to deal with, pity the local dealers have learnt from you
good luck
Dave and Lisa

Dear Alex
Very many thanks for all the sorting out you arranged with my first Cali bought from another dealership previously !
It was entirely due to the trust that you and your team built up with me since 2012 that made me confident recently to buy a second new Cali directly form SMG.
We'll miss you all loads but really appreciate what you have done for many of us and I wish you well with your next venture.

Thank you all for your kind comments.

Hope you all had a good Christmas.

Best of luck, Alex

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I didn't get to meet you Alex ,but i heard you was more of a VW dealership than most and everyone had nothing but praise for you and your team at SMG Cowfold ... good luck on your new venture :smile

Dear Alex,

I've just seen the news that you are seeking new horizons ... a really MASSIVE thank you for your service and the care you have provided for our van !

Your excellent service has made a difference - and we are still happy Cali owners.

wishing you, your family and the team at SMG a very happy, exciting and healthy 2015.

:thumb

Thank you for all of your help, especially the help you gave me re front panel roof corrosion.
Good luck in your new venture and a happy new year.

John

Hi Alex

Just seen your leaving thanks again for all your help with the van. Good luck in your new job.

Rob

Hi Alex, Sorry to hear your leaving. Just wanted to say massive thanks for sorting things with our Cali and the help with the VWT features. Really appreciate it.

Hope all goes well with your new job.

Cheers,
Jim and Karen.

Alex, please accept my very best wishes for your future. I'm so very sad to hear you are moving on from SMG. You are the one who rescued me from the Kafka'esque nightmare combination of disinterested VWCV administrative bureaucracy and my local VWCV dealer's ignorance and lack of competence. You saved me much more than just money for which you have my gratitude and admiration. Thank you so much, and good luck…
On a selfish note, to whom do I now entrust the maintenance of my Cali? Is there anyone on a par with Alex in SE England?
(nowevenmoreseverely) stresseddad

Back