Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Duvalay Freshtec Mattress Topper

Is this still available and where are you thanks

Yes it’s still for sale, it is made to fit the downstairs bed so the same size as the comfort mattress
We used it with the upstairs mattress and downstairs comfort mattress

Yes it’s still for sale, it is made to fit the downstairs bed so the same size as the comfort mattress
We used it with the upstairs mattress and downstairs comfort mattress
Thank you. I will let you know what I decide. It does look a bit big though. I know some people use it instead of the comfort, which might be better.

It fits exactly where the downstairs mattress fits and is the same size
It was bought from the Club shop so is made to measure for the Cali
You can use it with or without the comfort mattress

It fits exactly where the downstairs mattress fits and is the same size
It was bought from the Club shop so is made to measure for the Cali
You can use it with or without the comfort mattress
When I say big, I meant rolled up. I want to use it without the VW Comfort but I cannot seem to figure out how. See pics. One is the mattress removed completely - there isn't a flat surface and I need something to go over the metal grill. If I add the cushion from the VW Comfort mattress, there is a big step up..

20220303_121655.jpg

20220302_134651.jpg

20220302_134527.jpg

We only used it with the comfort mattress

I wouldn't think it would be very comfortable on its own as we bought it to make the comfort mattress and the upstairs mattress a bit more comfortable, it folds up and we sat it on top of the comfort mattress on the back shelf

When I say big, I meant rolled up. I want to use it without the VW Comfort but I cannot seem to figure out how. See pics. One is the mattress removed completely - there isn't a flat surface and I need something to go over the metal grill. If I add the cushion from the VW Comfort mattress, there is a big step up..

View attachment 89918

View attachment 89919

View attachment 89920
Anthony, what you need is a Branderup iextend PAD (not the mattress). the iextend pad is a thinner pad that only covers the metal mesh part and levels the metal shelf with the rest of the seat. The large mattress then goes on top of the entire set.

See the red arrow in the picture below (please ignore the mess)

1646321957724.png

Note: that metal shelf is in the high position.

We've got that duvet cover. Bought for a different van. My mattress, is at least twice as think as yours.

When in the high position, my shelf is level with my seats. Apologies for all the toing and froing.

20220303_121655.jpg

Anthony, what you need is a Branderup iextend PAD (not the mattress). the iextend pad is a thinner pad that only covers the metal mesh part and levels the metal shelf with the rest of the seat. The large mattress then goes on top of the entire set.

View attachment 89921

oh, and to add to that, once you buy the iExtend pad, the comfort mattress is very comfortable on its own. That is the comfort mattress folded up under the pink coloured sheet in my van pic in the post above.

oh, and to add to that, once you buy the iExtend pad, the comfort mattress is very comfortable on its own. That is the comfort mattress folded up under the pink coloured sheet in my van pic in the post above.
Has the mattress got a fitted cover?

Has the mattress got a fitted cover?
Yes, but it is recommended to get an additional cover that is available on the duvalay site. We have an additional cover, that's the pink one you see in the picture.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Yes, but it is recommended to get an additional cover that is available on the duvalay site. We have an additional cover, that's the pink one you see in the picture.

Thanks for that.

Would you accept £150 for it. I can collect tomorrow?

@CalliCrazy , the above question is for you.

I wouldn't think it would be very comfortable on its own as we bought it to make the comfort mattress and the upstairs mattress a bit more comfortable, it folds up and we sat it on top of the comfort mattress on the back shelf
Would you accept £150. I can collect today?

Hello

Got my replies mixed up. Don't know how. Would you accept £150.00 We can collect anytime.

Thank you

View attachment 89921

Hi, please excuse me, but I am getting confused. I have the Ocean T6 and when on the highest setting, the boot multiplex with the very thin mat seems level with the folded seats. I am aware that may not be the case with the T5. However, it appears you have a T6 and using the highest setting AND the iXtend Pad?

Thanks

Richie