Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Duvalay Freshtec Mattress Topper

Hi, please excuse me, but I am getting confused. I have the Ocean T6 and when on the highest setting, the boot multiplex with the very thin mat seems level with the folded seats. I am aware that may not be the case with the T5. However, it appears you have a T6 and using the highest setting AND the iXtend Pad?

Thanks

Richie
We've got the same duvet. When my metal shelf is it its highest, it is level with the seats. I have since bought a 5cm Duvalay but that goes on the the original matress or on the metal shelf and the seats We have tried sleeping with it like that, not too bad but after a our recent trip we didn't want to take risk of an uncomfortable night so took the original matress and the Duvalay. And now I have bought a piece of firm foam to put on the metal shelf if we just use the Duvalay. Using the latter method, makes putting the bed up and down easier without the original matress and saves a lot of space. I hope that makes sense.

20220705_122622.jpg

20220705_123113.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, please excuse me, but I am getting confused. I have the Ocean T6 and when on the highest setting, the boot multiplex with the very thin mat seems level with the folded seats. I am aware that may not be the case with the T5. However, it appears you have a T6 and using the highest setting AND the iXtend Pad?

Thanks

Richie
Hi Richie, that is correct. It is a T6. In the highest setting, I also use the thin iExtend pad (must be similar to the thin mat that you refer to) which makes the seat and the mat all level - just like yours. This then enables us to use our own mattress on a level surface. The T5 may be different.

Thanks

Richie

Hi Richie, that is correct. It is a T6. In the highest setting, I also use the thin iExtend pad (must be similar to the thin mat that you refer to) which makes the seat and the mat all level - just like yours. This then enables us to use our own mattress on a level surface. The T5 may be different.
Correct. The T5 on the highest setting means there is no room for even a thin mattress.